Information for Authors
- Presentation with a full peer reviewed scientific paper (5000-8000 words)
- Short scholarly, professional or artistic presentation
- August 1st 2017 (Full paper) (CLOSED)
- September 10th 2017 (Presentation only) (CLOSED)
Full paper submission
After abstract submission, feedback for authors and guidelines for submission were sent for the corresponding authors, and the full papers submitted through the OJS-platform at www.journal.fi/atut by September 10th.
To prepare your full paper manuscript, please use the
template - download here. Submission guidelines are available here.
The length of full paper presentations at the Symposium will be 20 minutes, followed by a 10 minute discussion.
Draft manuscripts for full papers will be provided via WeTransfer during the Symposium, to the full paper authors. After the Symposium, authors are invited to submit their papers to:
- Architectural Research in Finland (JUFO1, May 8th 2018)
- Journal of Business Models (Business Models in the Built Environment session)
- Lighting Research and Technology (Smart Lighting session)
Short scholarly, professional or artistic presentations, without the paper, were also invited to the Symposium. The authors submitted the abstracts of their presentations by September 10th through an electronic form - link here. The authors with accepted abstracts were invited to present their abstract in the Symposium. The length of these presentations at the Symposium will be 10 minutes, followed by a 5 minute discussion.
Camera ready papers
The deadline for submitting camera ready papers to be published in the ATUT2017 proceedings, in the Architectural Research in Finland journal, is May 31st 2018. The instructions for submitting the camera ready papers and Copyright Agreements, will be published soon.